RAYNE LONGBOARDS SUPER DUPER SUMMER SALE
Thought the Summer couldn't get any better! Well you were wrong!
Worldwide: Online Sale Starts Midnight September 1st --> HERE
- Vancouver: Live Sale at the Rayne Alley Factory Store will be during regular business hours
The Rayne Longboards Summer Sale has been gone for a couple years. Once a locals only, Vancouver sale, it's now dropping Worldwide. We need to make space for the holiday season, so you get some sweet deals on some of the World's best longboards, manufactured 100% in our North Vancouver factory. All our Factory Sale decks are in limited quantities and will ONLY be sold here on www.RayneLongboards.com in our online store and at the Rayne Alley Factory store.
- Sales prices range from 40-60% off our regular MSRP.
- Blemishes are cosmetic only. No structurally defective boards will be sold. Blemishes may include:
- Graphic blemishes such as blurry graphics, color misprints, or wrong graphics - gotta train groms somehow.
- Blank Decks - what? who forgot the graphic!
- Small dents or scratches - we bump things sometimes, woops.
- Off-center cuts (1/4" max) - this means the cut went off track, not that the board is off center. All boards are boards we would ride (and do) at top speed.
- Sanding and / or finishing errors - those darn groms again.
- Shipping rates calculated by the Online Store are accurate for ALL customers. Flat Rate Shipping on specific items to specific regions will be listed with the product, you must select this option or you will be charged full price shipping. Shipping WILL be charged on ALL orders.
- International customers who would like to get together, group up and bulk ship CAN do so. Please order as a group and coordinate shipping as a group. Make a skate buddy and save money!
- All orders will begin shipping IMMEDIATELY.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Sale starts at MIDNIGHT Pacific Standard Time on September 1st ONLINE AND live at the Rayne Alley Factory Store during regular business hours (10am-5pm).
Sale Ends Monday, September 10th at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.